Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We're going to the Outer Banks. Got a killer deal on a house that was still available because we only finalized things earlier this week! :p

Hard to believe, but this is actually the first full-fledged vacation for just the three of us. We've done 3 and 4 day trips, but all week-long vacation vacations have been with family.

I am beyond excited. Can't wait to park myself on that deck. (Also a little stressed - there is SO much to do before we leave!)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I am insanely jealous right now. We didn't get our beach vacation this year. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Melissa have a great time!!!!! I'm so jealous, I just want to live on that deck!!! One of these days I will live by the ocean!!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Gah Melissa! I am SO sorry I completely forgot to send more info - anyway it looks like you have an amazing place and I hope you guys have an awesome time :D Be sure to try some barbecue while you're down there and get hushpuppies and extra dip too! And lots of sweet tea - YUM! Can't wait to hear how much fun you all have!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gah Melissa! I am SO sorry I completely forgot to send more info - anyway it looks like you have an amazing place and I hope you guys have an awesome time :D Be sure to try some barbecue while you're down there and get hushpuppies and extra dip too! And lots of sweet tea - YUM! Can't wait to hear how much fun you all have!
No worries. Hey, if you check back in let me know some restaurant recommendations!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts