Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think she last posted on the 24th. I wasn't able to reach her by phone the other day. :-\

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gosh... I hope so.

I don't want her out there storm chasing without me. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Champs Mom said:
Did you miff me? :-* I'm here Shanna. I've been in and out. Just doing some spring cleaning, etc. I've been a busy gal.
Did you ever get the message I left you on the 24th *I think*?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Shanna said:
Champs Mom said:
Did you miff me? :-* I'm here Shanna. I've been in and out. Just doing some spring cleaning, etc. I've been a busy gal.
Yes, I did! It wasn't real clear, but I could hear some of it. I know it was a tornado warning, and they were telling people to evacuate all mobile homes, and others to seek shelter. Oh, and the guy that was broadcasting had a cute Texas accent! Was this happening while you were traveling with Loren?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Champs Mom said:
Shanna said:
Champs Mom said:
Yes, I did! It wasn't real clear, but I could hear some of it. I know it was a tornado warning, and they were telling people to evacuate all mobile homes, and others to seek shelter. Oh, and the guy that was broadcasting had a cute Texas accent! Was this happening while you were traveling with Loren?
I was by myself. Loren was already at The Gaylord. I was on my way there. There were two tornados on the ground. One up by Charla's house and one southwest from where I was. The weather ended up being so awful that I had to pull off. Of COURSE... I thought of you. ha ha. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Champs Mom said:
WOW! :eek: You ran into some scary weather! I told you not to go out storm chasing alone. :p
Yeh... we have to seriously hook up with some storm chasing dudes that will let us have beer. :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts