Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some times I wish I had the camera or video camera right at hand at will to capture those cute funny moments. Of course it just might be one of those moments that was funny to us, but not anyone else.

Last night Rogue & Rebel had been playing off and on with this rubber ball. Rogue was finally worn out but she was not about to let Rebel to get the ball. So when she jumped up and laid down on the couch next to hubby she had the ball with her.

Rebel of course was trying like crazy to do everything to get her to give him up the ball. She was so focused and was low growling at Rebel as if to say "Back off buddy mine!".

When all of a sudden hubby grabs her ball and holds it out to Rebel. The look on her face at him was priceless. Sorta of a "HOW COULD YOU!".

The best part is when Rebel tried to take the ball from Hubby he yelled "PSYCHED!" and put it back next to Rogue between her paws.

The reaction from Rogue was quick and so funny, her tail beat the pillows so hard and she had a very happy look on her face....like ha ha

We both couldn't help but bust out laughing, it was just to cute!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just enjoy all the different personalities that our dogs have. I never really paid attention to it as a kid with pets, so they constently amaze me now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That sounds so funny! If I saw that, I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing. :laugh: Gotta love their personalities! ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
malcarjaz, I love your siggy pic. Looks like that puppy needs a bigger bed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts