Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have lost 157.2 pounds. The last 7 took the longest as I seem to have been maintaining instead of losing. I really want to lose my last 25 pounds and then other times I am quite content where I am. The last few weeks I've notice when I look for clothes I am riding the line. Riding the line of almost in regular clothes / plus sizes. this is not a line I want to be on. it's FREAKING hard to find clothes. SO I have decided ENOUGH is ENOUGH I am going to lose this 25 pounds. I went in last week and told JC I was done. they told me that they wanted me to still come in but I said I can't buy there food anymore. I really have been only buying their lunches but I can't handle it anymore so this week I have decided as my fresh start I am going to fall ww I KNow I have said this before but honestly it's different this time . I WANT TO lose this last 25 and become a REgular size person. I went boating today in a motor boat and I got in with no fear of the boat tipping. It was an amazing feeling. I love life and there is no going back
that's it for now LOL

K

·
0 Posts
CONGRATS ON WHAT YOVE LOST AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE LAST 25

WOULD YOU CONSIDER LOW CARB TO JUMP-START THE METABOLISM AGAIN OR?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
You've done awesome and I know you can do this!!! I'm loving
WW because I can still eat things I love to eat but within reason.
Its definitely teaching me to eat healthier and make better choices
when eating out, etc.... We're all here for ya!!! :-*

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Rosanne, we're here for ya sister! You can do it! WW is great. I never thought I would be down 65.5lbs in 5 months! Just keep swimming!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dani said:
Rosanne, we're here for ya sister! You can do it! WW is great. I never thought I would be down 65.5lbs in 5 months! Just keep swimming!
WAY TO GO DANI~~You should post once in while to let us know how your doing so we can cheer you on girl :) or get your ass in to just loser week or month posts .
I truly believe it doesn't matter what way you chose to lose weight- they all work it still has to come from with in.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I always forget...sorry. :) I lost 4 lbs this week. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts