Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't watch it last night... But I did hear Sanjaya is still in. Who went home?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Haley went home, I didnt watch either heard it on the radio this morning.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
This whole Sanjaya thing is really getting riduculous. ::) During the performance night Tuesday, they had him go last, knowing people would watch to see how his hair looked and how crappy he sang. Then lastnight, they were playing games when they did the bottom three. "Sanjaya, will you please stand up", Seacrest says. So he stands then Seacrest says "nope, sit back down we'll get to you later". I think they did that like 2 or 3 times. ::)

I can't believe Chris was in the bottom three. :-\

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I'm completely not surprised that Sanjaya didn't go home last night. Sad, huh? It's definitely just what I expect at this point.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Anyone want to make a guess as to who is going to win this year? I think it will be Doolittle, even though the whole "am i really that good?" is ticking me off and getting on my last nerve. I think the guy who everyone thinks looks like a bat, the one opposite Haley last night, will be the next to go home. I think Sanjaya will make it to the top 4-5 before finally being booted off the show. I have never watched more than i have this year because i'm not a big american idol/ realty show fan. but this is an interesting year.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I would really like to see it down to Blake & Jordin, but I have a feeling it'll be Melinda. Blech. Just don't care for her.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ugh, if Melinda wins I'm done with this show. She makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

I hoping for Blake or Chris or Jordan.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
When I first started watching (around the top 12 era), I really liked Melinda and LaKisha.

But NOW- I'm totally a Jordin/Blake fan.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I am not so much a fan of Melinda anymore. I still like LaKisha mainly because she's from Michigan, but she has sass too. I like Blake....but sometimes Jordin get's on my last nerve.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I really don't know what they would do with Melinda if she won. She really isn't marketable to too many, ya know? I think she truly is a nice person but okay. I think she can sing but really her only genre to me is like broadway. I like Blake, I can see it being between him and Sanjaya. ICK the thought of Sanjaya going that far just makes me cringe. It will be funny though seeing how bad he really can f' up a song.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts