Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,118 Posts
I usually brush them with a little (very little) bit of olive oil. Some things (bell peppers, mushrooms, zuchini, asparagus), I might also drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar, and maybe some dried herbs or black pepper.

You're making me hungry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,664 Posts
olive oil here. We have a seasoning rub for veggies that I use once in awhile. It's mostly a salt and pepper thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
I brush with olive oil and throw in some whole cloves of garlic. Salt & pepper, of course. (If you're using mushrooms - only salt at the end).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the ideas!

I'm having a craving for a plate full of zucchini, squash, tomatoes, onions....

(I hate mushrooms so no worries about salting the wrong part! :D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
TobysTrix said:
I usually brush them with a little (very little) bit of olive oil. Some things (bell peppers, mushrooms, zuchini, asparagus), I might also drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar, and maybe some dried herbs or black pepper.

You're making me hungry.
and wrap them together in aluminum foil before you put them on the grill......they are wonderful.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I have a mister that I spray the olive oil on. Brush or spray it on so its not drenched in oil. I use McCormic Grill Mates garlic and onion medley for veggies (it has s&P and other spices in it) I LOVE that seasoning!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Melissa said:
Thanks guys for the ideas!

I'm having a craving for a plate full of zucchini, squash, tomatoes, onions....

(I hate mushrooms so no worries about salting the wrong part! :D )
**** that sounds GOOD!!!
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I didn't eat today and this thread is making me really hungry.

Depends on the veggie. If it has high moisture content, olive oil and pepper, saving salt until the very end. Otherwise, olive oil, salt and pepper.

Yum. Is it 5 yet? I need to go home, I'm starving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,379 Posts
I use citrus grapeseed olive oil and a blend of garlic salt/pepper/rosemary. Grill away! Make sure you don't over-grill either. They can get soggy real quick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,457 Posts
Depending on my mood and how much time I have, I'll sometimes marinade in balsamic vinegar and some olive oil, then season just before putting on the grill. Sometimes I'll use italian dressing, sometimes just olive oil brushed on and seasonings. I have a hamburger basket that I will put smaller pieces in, but large slices go right on the grill.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
MyLabsMom said:
I brush with olive oil and throw in some whole cloves of garlic. Salt & pepper, of course. (If you're using mushrooms - only salt at the end).
I'll second that ;)
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top