Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend showed me this, all I could say was wow. Anyone see anything or things wrong with this picture?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Where's her helmet? Shouldn't she have a flak vest on? Why is she standing upright and presenting such a big target?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
The fact that shes standing up like a fricking target caught my eye- and something with that gun doesn't look quite right, but I'm not very gun knowledgeable

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would hope the vest is under her shirt at least, should not be standing at all and not where she is, I'd guess she's not SWAT so the no helmet don't surprise me. And something is very wrong with here AR-15 platform gun.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not very smart about guns but her elbow looks odd and is her finger right?
Don't look she is much on proper form in a standing stance with a rifle, but as for her right index finger, it's out of the guard and off the trigger.

Number one rule of gun safety is keep you **** finger off the **** trigger till the **** sights are alined on the damned target andyou are damned ready to shoot.

(Thanks to the late Jeff Copper for the wording of that rule.)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Where's her helmet? Shouldn't she have a flak vest on? Why is she standing upright and presenting such a big target?
The vest is part of the uniform, its underneath, if your talking about those jackets that you see in riots, not all cops have them. Helmets, DS doesn't have one. Not sure unless your on a swat team as Glen said, that you would have one. Maybe city police carry them, but I know the troopers, and county officers don't, at least here.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here only SWAT has them.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The friggin magazine is in backwards.
Yep and I talked to a retired Colonel friend of mine who said you can jam an AR-15/M-16 mag in backwards hard enough that it will stay, but only a fool would not realize long before that there was something really wrong. I've never tried to put one in backwards on one of them so I would not know.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Yep and I talked to a retired Colonel friend of mine who said you can jam an AR-15/M-16 mag in backwards hard enough that it will stay, but only a fool would not realize long before that there was something really wrong. I've never tried to put one in backwards on one of them so I would not know.
So she is standing there with an unloaded and unshootable gun.

She could not have racked the bolt......it is unloaded......she might as well beat the bad guy over the head with it......LOL

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
That's like you seating ther bullet first...then the powder then the patch........how would that work for you......LOL

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm forwarding that picture to DS, he better know all the " wrongs" or I'm calling his Sargent!:lol:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's like you seating ther bullet first...then the powder then the patch........how would that work for you......LOL
Not me, I shoot a Sharps with them new-fangled cartridges, but them 45-70's won't go in it backwards either.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh yeah.....you are one of those buffalo assault rifle guys.......
Not yet, they charge by the pound today to shoot one, but it would sure fill the freezer, might take longer than a deer to cut up though.

An it tis those guys with the 16 shot Henry's that have the assult rifles.:shocked::tongue1:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts