Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what the men are going to say "BOOBS". But when you are talking to someone (friend Co-Worker Wife Husband etc.)

I look at teeth and eyes. Sometimes if its a chick and her boobs are out for EVERYONE to see I look at them. More to see if I can figure out if they are real or fake.

What about you guys?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sawyersammy said:
Tater said:
Sometimes if its a chick and her boobs are out for EVERYONE to see I look at them.
LOL...love your honesty Sam.

Eyes for me. 8)
Thats my problem sometimes I AM TOO HONEST

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eyes. The eyes tell all.
1. If they are paying attention to you.
2. If they are being honest.
3. If they are high or drunk.
4. If they are interested or not.

Then I move on to the buns and guns!

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
My brother and I were just talking about this at Easter. We both admit that we tend to stare at someone's mouth. I think I do it so that I'm sure I'm hearing everything they're saying; however, if someone was doing it to me, I'd be so paranoid that there was something in my teeth.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
MyLabsMom said:
My brother and I were just talking about this at Easter. We both admit that we tend to stare at someone's mouth. I think I do it so that I'm sure I'm hearing everything they're saying; however, if someone was doing it to me, I'd be so paranoid that there was something in my teeth.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, now you've got me paranoid! ;D I'd say the eyes, then the mouth. I admit that I still notice a guy's physique (hey, I'm not dead---just married), but not until after I've checked out their eyes.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Crotch. Wait, that's probably innapropriate. Uh, eyes first, then crotch.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
eyes; however, if someone makes me uncomfortable, I don't look at them at all. :-\

1 - 20 of 35 Posts