Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The attack was totally unprovoked! I rolled over to get myself out of bed, placed my feet on the ground and BAM!!! the nylabone attacked me out of nowhere. :( Then there was blood, lots and lots of blood...the crazy bone punctured my foot!

Reports say that a female black labrador may have placed the bone there late last night, but they are unsure if there was any harm intended in the act.

So a warning to all you pet owners out there, beware of the nylabones! Needless to say I threw that bone away and will be buying a new one today (lol).

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
I HATE stepping on those things!! Or when Sadie drops it on my foot!! OUCH

hate to tell you but that new one will end up just like the "attack bone" in a matter of minutes :laugh:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MidwestGirl said:
hate to tell you but that new one will end up just like the "attack bone" in a matter of minutes :laugh:
Haha! You're probably right. I should have taken a picture...this one literally had a point on it!

Abby is the one who fashions them into weapons, Molly is more of an equal opportunity chewer so her bones wear a bit nicer. She just happened to bring the sharp one into my room last night.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I feel your pain. I've stepped on them too. They put snags in your dress pants too if your pet happens to deposit them in your lap. Or it's always fun to step on a nylabone on hardwood floors, it's like having one roller skate on!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
In a matter of months, my guys can turn this nylabone...

... into THIS! A hand axe... I'm not kidding... I just threw one of these out.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Oh my, Nance!!! :scared:
Yes I HATE stepping on said Nylabones as well...that is the WORST! Hope your foot feels better soon. :death:

·
Registered
660 Posts
DANG! That thing looks like an arrowhead!!! Strap a stick to it and you're ready to go hunting! :surprise:

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
In addition to nylabones, there is usually assorted toy remains, shoes, socks, and assorted other clothing and once a crate pad! Go figure, a crate pad on the bed! lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sadly I've been there done that!! Although, the worst has to be when you get out of bed in the middle of the night, half asleep..and step right on it..what a way to wake up!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nance, that is sort of what the tip of the one I threw out looked like! Somehow it didn't get tossed when the got new ones for Christmas this year.

Haha! Kate, I didn't say much of anything. Of course then I started to cry lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts