Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I looked in my mirror and some guy was brushing his teeth, a REALLY good brusher I must say :gum:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
They might as well attach a little sink and mirror to the dash board for putting on makeup, brushing teeth, etc. They could even have a little coffee maker. :laugh:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
joflake said:
They might as well attach a little sink and mirror to the dash board for putting on makeup, brushing teeth, etc. They could even have a little coffee maker. :laugh:
:laugh: I'd like a little coffee maker in my car too.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Princess Zoe said:
I want to know where he spit?
I wanted to know too, that's why I almost missed the light...he got a Poland Springs water bottle from the back seat and spit in there...pretty gross when I watched him...I was gagging :vomit: :laugh:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
:laugh:
I've seen some weird things. The one that always cracks me up is when I see guys reading the newspaper. Got the thing opened all the way up over their steering wheel. :whistle:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
jzgrlduff said:
:laugh:
I've seen some weird things. The one that always cracks me up is when I see guys reading the newspaper. Got the thing opened all the way up over their steering wheel. :whistle:
:no: That's insane.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
kal3idoscope said:
I've seen guys shaving with electric shavers, but that doesn't take much effort.. but brushing their teeth? That's just weird....! :suspious:
I thought is was strange too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts