Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday after work I could not believe my eyes.

My poor flip flops did not stand a chance. Just what did those poor shoes do to deserve this sort of thing!

Two pair, down the drain!!! Good then they were only $1.99 at Walmart LOL

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
They can't figger out at our house why rowdy ruins Croc shoes and flip flops but won't touch my cowboy boots. Well it simple any one named Rowdy Yates after the Clint character knows good footware when he sees it. ;D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
What are you talking about! The dogs didn't kill the flipflops, the flipflops were attacked by....uh...by a dinosaur..yeah...thats right...a dinosaur...lol

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Its like mission impossible... these flip-flops will self destruct in 5 seconds

·
Registered
484 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D I see your siggy pic and the remains of the flip flops and the image of the attack is very funny ;D ;D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I showed this to my husband, and he said "oh he pulled a Chloe" I have seen that happen one to many times in my house. She is back in her kennel again. ;)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Well, obviously those flip-flops were not made to last. Good thing some well meaning dog pointed this out to you before it was too late.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
cinderbaylabs said:
Yesterday after work I could not believe my eyes.

My poor flip flops did not stand a chance. Just what did those poor shoes do to deserve this sort of thing!
They smelled like FEET!! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Gee, no one else's labs do that on here, right? lol. ;D Boo thinks anything on the floor is fair game. ::) Flip flops, rest in peace, go to the great beach in the sky. ;D

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My guess it was Gryphon and Lily. They are the only two who seemed to be very interesting in the flip flop. I have not worn or purchased flip flops in YEARS. I got them because my job is messy and last year I trashed my shoes. So I thought cheep flip flops were the way to go.
Since I got them I busted both Gryphon and Lily checking them out and BOTH of them carrying them around.
Never though did I think they would do this!!

So I am not sure who started this attack but I am certain the other was happy to join in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts