Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When God made Labs he gave them a fabulous temperament, incredible good looks, wisdom beyond their years and a generous dose of humor.

But..........

He forgot to add good brakes. :)

Ha ha! Very funny Mom!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
The look on his face is what makes the series so funny. I especially like the one where he seems to be laughing at himself.
I can attest to the break failure problems with this photo I took at the labfest: Bruno couldn't break fast enough.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Great photo sequence! Great photos! So funny and sooooo true! I see it all the time on hard floors and packed snow.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is the funniest series of pictures I have seen! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Great Pics and Great face on the baby i can attest to that my self with Lazy when she runs into the couch while running into the living room and I swear she does it on purpose in the hall way when we play ball she will start running full steam ahead and put on the breaks and slide half way down the hall.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
These are absolutely priceless. Great camera skills, too.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad you all thought they were as funny as I did. I learned long ago with Huckle never to try and outrun a lab....cause you will have to stop eventually and their brakes will fail. I was flattened twice by Huckle before I learned my lesson.

LOL at the Bruno picture!

patm said:
Good Lord! What did you take those pictures with? they are incredible!
All credit for pictures goes to my Nikon D50 and the nice white snow.

blacklabelias said:
Great pictures!!! He looks so big in that last pic!
Sam...I think it is partly because his hackles are up...he gets so fired up playing with that ball.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts