Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing.........Trinity's Emilu of Pioneer,CD,RAE

We showed at the Toledo Kennel Club Show today and got our RAE! The judge was very friendly and tried to put people at ease, had fairly easy courses and judged - very hard! Took lots of little points off stuff. We got a 94 in Excellent B, had a three-way tie for fourth, and got fourth place. In Advanced B we were in a 2 way tie for third, and took 3rd place. So it was a nice showing for our RAE title. My sister videotaped us, so I'll post that when I can get home and upload it, will post pictures too when I get home. For those of you unfamiliar with Rally - to get your RAE you first have to qualify 3 times each in Rally Novice, Rally Advanced and Rally Excellent, then you start showing in Rally ExcellentB and Rally AdvancedB in the same show and must qualify in each - you do this 10 times and get your RAE title - so it takes a while. Now it's do or die in Open - we're going to go for it this year - I think we might make it - Emilu's show attitude has been much better than it was before. +

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
congrats! I can't imagine doing it over and over again but we shall see! Rocky has a novice and I hope to get our advanced over the summer!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Awesome job Pat and Emilu!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
WTG!!! Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
YAYYYYYY! Congratulations Emilu! And Pat! :D And what a way to finish...it sounds like you guys did wonderfully, finishing in the ribbons against lots of competition and under a judge with a very sharp pencil! You should be so proud! (Know you are)

We'll be right there with you this year going for Open. Oh boy...what are we getting into? LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts