Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting close to another summer. What's everyones summer fun?

I golf,fish,and go hiking and biking. I also like working on the house. I know it's a sickness.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sometimes we go fishing, take drives with the kids and pack a picnic lunch. Also love to have BBQ's with friends over, our anniversary falls in July so it's lots of fun to have some close friends over for food and drinks. 8) Also love those warm summer nights when hubby and I can sit out on the patio and look at the stars and talk. :)

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I love to swim, fish, and generally be outside unforunatley I don't make nearly enough time to do any of it so I need to work on that.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
landscaping- last year was the front yard, this year is the backyard

i also love to sit outside and read, play with the girls, and go to classic car shows.

R

·
0 Posts
Gardening, and going to festivals on the weekends, walking and going to the beach with Duke.
8)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Gardening and boating. We have a 20ft ski boat so I get on the lake every chance I get. Makenna and Zoe love it too. We have friends over quite a bit and bbq and have cocktails. Almost every weekend we have a bonfire with the neighbors.

T

·
0 Posts
There is so much that we do. I love spending time by the pool with the doggy. Cody and I will take a trip to the beach house over at Mexico Beach. We also spend a lot of time outside. I am sure this year with the Supra we will take lots of rides down to St. Augustine beach and to the local beach. We are also planning on camping a lot more this summer to. And now that we have the park passes we will spend a lot of time in Orlando enojoy the rides and bars and eating.

We are also hoping to be in our new house some time soon. So maybe then we will really enjoy being outside and haning out.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Princess Zoe said:
Almost every weekend we have a bonfire with the neighbors.
We do the same. We have a chimnea type fire place and a blender. We had a Cinco de Mayo party Saturday(my dog's birthday). Weekend nights are fire and fire water nights in our neighborhood. ;D It's a great way to unwind. Come 7:00pm it's grillin' and chillin'

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Fishing, camping, hiking, just being outside!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
We swim and go out of town.

If it cannot be completed by 10am or done after 8pm it doesn't get done outside. It is suposse to hit 100 this Thursday and it will only get hotter. I did all my yard work this past weekend. It is now just water it time. Due to grass allergies I pay someone to mow it.

B

·
0 Posts
Last summer it was grillin and chillin in the front yards with the neighbors and the dogs and hangin out on the porch. A trip or two to the lake...lots of beer and beach volleyball at the bar.

I have no idea what this summer is going to be like. I hope at least some of the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts