Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems like quite a few of us are having a bad or stressfull day today and I find that everytime I have a bad or stressfull day I go for the Mountain Dew. Weird yes but thats my comfort drink, lol. Or I go to the gym for a extra hard workout :angel: What is the one thing for you all that always makes everything better food, drink, activity etc.

M

·
0 Posts
Starbucks!
venti mocha decaf soy 3 shot 6 pump extra hot with whip!
Thats all the boxes checked! $4.75

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Mac n cheese. :)

But, to really relax myself, I usually try to get an extra-long walk in with the boys. Just the three of us.

As a matter of fact, I think that is just what the Dr ordered. Right now! :)

P

·
0 Posts
quick fix at work Reese Cups

At Home.....depends on what is in the fridge

chocolate ice cream of some sort
pasta and alfredo
anything with loads more cheese than I need

·
Registered
557 Posts
I find Ramen noodles kind of comforting, I always eat them when I cant sleep! Picante Beef is my favorite flavor. Weird, I know!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Mocha said:
Starbucks!
That sounds like a foreign language to me! lol I'm definitely not a coffee drinker. :)

Mine isn't food so much. I like to lock myself up in the bathroom with a HOT bath and a good book. Pretend the outside world doesn't exist for 5 seconds until the kids start banging on the door and asking if I'm finished having "quiet time" yet, lol

For a food item though, I guess I'll go with hot cocoa or a cup of the new Lipton white tea. It's very good (hot at least, haven't tried it iced yet).

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Taking a nap!!!

I know I know...nap is not food. But that's what helps me relax. Just curling up under my comforter and shutting my eyes.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Chips and dip-always makes me feel better until I see how much of the bag is gone when I'm done. A couple glasses of wine help too.

Mocha said:
Starbucks!
saying all that would just add to my frustration-LOL-I prefer light and sweet...right to the point ;)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
kiddsmom said:
Chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes and gravy, lots of gravy.
Oh my, THAT sounds good!

Otherwise, anything pasta, with anything cheesy on it!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
If I'm blue, it's hot, buttered toast and a big mug of hot tea
If I'm sick, it's tomato soup and grilled cheese or chicken noodle soup

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
If it's stress at work and warm outside I go take a long walk (I work downtown so I can just walk around a few blocks), maybe go down to CVS or Payless and window shop a little.

I don't really have a comfort food so much my guilty drink is a Big Red I love it but my body doesn't really like it so much :-\

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm with Jackie - grilled cheese and tomato soup w/Ritz broken up in the soup.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Pre pregnancy I was all about carbs and cheese. Lately I'm more about sweets. Weird.

eastcoastmom said:
(good) Mexican food. Anything with melty cheese, basically.
Mexico Lindo?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts