Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been packing around a frisbee for at least 3 weeks. In case we're bored at the office and someone says "Gosh, if we ONLY had a frisbee!".... I don't know.

Just made me wonder, what's the strangest thing you could pull out of your bag right now, a la, Let's Make a Deal?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Real cash money. Something I never have in my purse. I'm sure it won't be there long!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
A pint size plastic bag of asbestos. It's from a job site and I'm supposed to toss it and I keep forgetting.

·
Registered
192 Posts
This little bag thing that connor got at daycare. They painted the bag and it has his name on the back of it. I have no clue what to do with it so this morning I put some coupons in there that I'll use tonight on the way home. lol

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
An XRay of a tooth I've putting off getting extracted for 2 years.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
A hotel key from my last business trip (3 months ago).

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree. I think the asbestos is the clear winner so far.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Two doggy poop bags ! When we go to dog training the instructor will randomly ask us whether we have one and it's not good enough if it's in your coat that you hung on a hook ! It has to be on your person at all times.

Give me a few months and I'll be taking them into the bathroom with me ....in case!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Two doggy poop bags ! When we go to dog training the instructor will randomly ask us whether we have one and it's not good enough if it's in your coat that you hung on a hook ! It has to be on your person at all times.

Give me a few months and I'll be taking them into the bathroom with me ....in case!
empty?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I have a ziplock bag with Lysol wipes... to wipe carts and surfaces for Ben since swine flu is still on the spread here.

For a little while I also had a wet diaper wrapped in a receiving blanket, as I changed Ben in the van today while we were running errands.

A pint size plastic bag of asbestos. It's from a job site and I'm supposed to toss it and I keep forgetting.
I think you better be careful, I wouldn't want to be pulled over with little baggies like that in my purse.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts