Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bruno found out this morning ; a little tennis ball on top, and a bigger blue squeak ball (soon to be chewed out of there) on the bottom.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
:eek: I did always wonder what exactly was in those things. LOL ...ours has not been destroyed yet because I tend to take it away from her before she starts...it's always VERY exciting when the Wubba comes out! :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Nellie is deprived. She's never had a Wubba.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
When I read the topic of your post, I thought you were really asking. :D
We have a decapitated Wubba that lives in our back yard. :)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I saw those at the Land O Lakes Kennel Club Dog Show. They had the soft fleece ones and the nylon covered one. The fleece one didn't look durable. I think Cammy would enjoy destroying it, so I'll keep my $ in my pocket. :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
I don't think we have wubbas in our area. Where do you buy them?
The local pet supply store Amy (jzgrlduff) and I go to has them. So does PetCo and alot of the dog supply catalogs I get.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
yp, those are wubba-guts! theo destroyed his first wubba and we actually still have the bigger ball around as a toy. we have 2 wubbas now though that have withstood 2 dogs' abuse for several months (mostly tugging and retrieving).

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Jed loves his wubba, he holds it by one of it's "legs" ( my son thinks it looks like an octopus) and swings it from side to side! Hasn't destroyed it yet but then it is a newbie from Christmas.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
We have the blue wubba "gut" ball here--it is all that is left of the first wubba that the boys got. It is Teddys favorite ball--and my least favorite because he squeaks it constantly. They won't be getting another wubba until Teddy quits eating his toys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts