601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biscuits and chocolate gravy!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chocolate gravy?? Come to momma--where have you been all my life?? :D

We are having Cincinnati-style chili. Served (sorry, Glenn) over spaghetti.
It's really easy to make! Pick up some Jello cook & serve chocolate pudding make that, make some biscuits, put butter and sugar on the biscuits then cover with the chocolate gravy! YUMMY.

My grandma use to make it every Saturday morning for me when I was little.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Salad w/ all that fun stuff that makes it unhealthy (bacon bits, dressing, croutons) and possibly a Turkey Sandwich or Hot Ham and Cheese.

My daily menu until the loaf of bread, lettuce and lunchmeat are gone :p

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Pick up some Jello cook & serve chocolate pudding make that, make some biscuits, put butter and sugar on the biscuits then cover with the chocolate gravy!
Now, how could that be bad?!? Thanks for the recipe! Must try this someday!:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chocolate gravy....hmmmm, sounds interesting. :eek: LOL

We're having oxtail soup!! NOM NOM...I love it!
so flavorful
Linda....Send me your entire recipe book okay? Everytime you post something I start drooling over it! Just give me all those recipes in your head and cupboard and everything else!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
To LG and Jackie!

nom nom...I just added some long squash, and once SU gets home, I'll reheat till the squash is done. Jackie, yeah...they used to be really inexpensive, but once they got popular, the price has gone skyrocket.

LG: are you a vegetarian, tho? I can send you some really, really nice vege main dishes!

ohhh...and do you like ratatoullie?
on a nice toasted french bread or baguette

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To LG and Jackie!

nom nom...I just added some long squash, and once SU gets home, I'll reheat till the squash is done. Jackie, yeah...they used to be really inexpensive, but once they got popular, the price has gone skyrocket.

LG: are you a vegetarian, tho? I can send you some really, really nice vege main dishes!

ohhh...and do you like ratatoullie?
on a nice toasted french bread or baguette
NOM NOM NOM

Yup I'm a veggie, but I am extremely creative making meat dishes into Veggie ones ;)

Gimme recipes!!! :p You can call me "Brandie" btw

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Brandie, I will collect some of the recipes I have, copy them, and mail them to you.

PM me your snail mail addie if interested. It may take a couple of days before I send, though. : )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.