Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to grill brats and dogs. I've been craving a hot dog for some reason (I think I am channeling my Mom), so tonight we're having them! Bill doesn't like hotdogs, so I'm also grilling some Johnsonville brats.

If anyone wishes to join us, follow the smoke! :p

·
Registered
601 Posts
Oh YUMMY! Again this is the hardest time of year for me!!! I'm about to go raid a farm around here. :p

Phoenix says he wants chicken nuggets and cheesy potatoes for supper. I don't know what I'll fix Shane...then turn around and fix myself.

Cooking three meals for each meal in this house is getting old fast.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

From Scratch!
Well yea, LOL!! How else would you make it? :D

We're having what we were supposed to have lastnight but ended up with just salad instead. Cheddar mushroom burgers on the grill.

Luckygirl, how do you make your cheesy potatoes?

·
Registered
618 Posts

We're having what we were supposed to have lastnight but ended up with just salad instead. Cheddar mushroom burgers on the grill.

Well, I mean I'm not buying store bought sauce! I'm making my own sauce by blending my own tomatoes.

But, maybe I'll make Cheddar mushroom burgers on the grill instead - that sounds much yummier!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yes, do the burgers! :) I'm making sauce tomorrow, running out of freezer stock!!

·
Registered
601 Posts

Well when I'm not being lazy I make mashed potatoes and add cheese to them and stir it up so they're all cheesy flavored mixed in.

When I am lazy I buy the instant stuff with cheese flavoring already added. :p

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Ooooo! I made a killer pot of beef stew last night. Will have leftovers tonight with some crisped up French bread to dip in the broth.

The dogs will get the remainder drizzled over their dinner tomorrow night. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
We are headed out to dinner now and then gelato for dessert after! SO was gone all week on business and I managed the two dogs by myself, cause for celebration!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts