Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And who lives nearby and wants to invite me over? :D

SU is working tonight and I don't feel like making anything and there is nothing to eat here that doesn't have to be prepared.

But.. it's still early - perhaps I'll change my mind.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I ordered pizza since I had surgery on my toe today at 4pm. It hurts like a sonofabeehive, so I wasn't going to stand in the kitchen and make dinner. So pizza was the best solution for everyone involved. :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I ordered pizza since I had surgery on my toe today at 4pm. It hurts like a sonofabeehive, so I wasn't going to stand in the kitchen and make dinner. So pizza was the best solution for everyone involved. :)
Pizza is always the best solution here! Hope your toe stops hurting!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ended up going to my neighbor's house for macaroni & hamburg (aka American chop suey) so it was a bonus for me! Good dinner that I didn't have to make.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Last night, we had baked cajun talipia, wild rice, and a salad.

Tonight, we're having tangy turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, homemade yeast rolls, and steamed broccoli.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Last night we had tacos.

Tonight it's girls' night, but I don't know what we're doing for dinner. Still emailing back and forth trying to make a decision. I hope we decide on Ruby Tuesday - I only recently discovered their salad bar and now I'm hooked.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i want IHOP's international passport breakfast with swedish crepes and extra lingonberry butter.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ham and tater salad - y'all are welcome to join us, we have plenty. :)

I'd had this ham in the freezer since January, it's a Smithfield. YUM!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I did another variation on shrimp scampi-- this time sauteed with chopped garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, add ins of chick stock and real butter, fresh basil at the end. I used jumbo raw shrimp, and tossed with ramen noodles.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts