Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But I was going to say.... I want something SPICY to get things moving, lol. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol this board is crazy today!

I wrote we are having chicken cacciatore...it's in the crock pot now, just need to make the rice later and we are in business.

Spicy eh...hmmm..chili? I always heard cod liver oil gets things moving but could never bring myself to taste the stuff.
There's also another old wive's tale about things that can get labor going ::) but i'm not posting it :laugh:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Weird, I don't see it either. But by using the preview feature I saw that Susan has Chicken Cacciatore in the crockpot. :)

I don't know what we're having. I never know what we're having. :-\

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WeHeartLabs said:

I wrote we are having chicken cacciatore...it's in the crock pot now, just need to make the rice later and we are in business.

Spicy eh...hmmm..chili? I always heard cod liver oil gets things moving but could never bring myself to taste the stuff.
There's also another old wive's tale about things that can get labor going ::) but i'm not posting it :laugh:
Yum! You should post your recipe!

I love chili, but we like to make it in the crock pot and no time for that now... I know where you are going with that old wives tale, and believe me I'll try anything at this point! lol!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
ok then...It's chili IN BED! wooo hooo!

I wish I lived closer... I would make you a big pot of cacciatore and drop it off.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Homemade fetuccini alfredo
How do you make your alfredo sauce? I need a good recipe. PLEASE? ;D

G

·
JollyMolly said:
a stolen cheese snack
Thats not funny give it back!!!

I think we are having cheese ravioli with Alferdo sauce. SO GOOD, I cant wait to get home and eat it. I save my calories for dinner.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Homemade fetuccini alfredo
How do you make your alfredo sauce? I need a good recipe. PLEASE? ;D
INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
DIRECTIONS
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
chicken, wild rice, & steamed veggies

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:

I'll be there about 7! I love chicken cacciatore :p

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Surf an Turf . :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts