Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
The bar/eatin' place up the street from us has their 1/2 burgers for $2.50 on Sundays, Rita wants to got there and yep they is **** good ones.:D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I made a huge vat of chicken soup yesterday... so that with either a sandwich or salad will probably be dinner.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Jackie's pasta puttanesca! ;)

Probably carrot sticks and hummus or a salad, we still haven't moved anything that would allow me to actually "cook."

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
It's 4.15am here. You want me to think about dinner now? :eek:
Most folks don't plan to fail, they fail to plan.:rolleyes:

Heard that from someone tryin' to sell me something.:D Fact have heard that from several tryin' to sell me stuff.:eek:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Since I rarely cook for myself, probably Ritz crackers with vegetable cream cheese.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i want some of laura's chicken soup(not feeling great today.) it will probably be spaghetti and meatballs, though.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
This is horrible - but I asked my husband if I could skip fixing supper tonight - just for us to "srounge" for something. He said - that's fine - I'll just have a bowl of cereal for my birthday dinner. WHAT!!!! YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!! No - apprently it is today, which would be why is sister called him to wish him a happy birthday (I thought she was just really on the ball) I kept thinking it was TOMORROW! and was planning on asking him what he wanted for dinner TOMORRW ! So I am taking him to McDoanlds' tonight and will fix something nice TOMORRW like I planned.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I made scallops and asparagus in cream sauce. I boiled some egg noodles. (took the scallops out of the sauce so they don't over cook and combined the noodles and sauce. It is in the oven baking now to thicken up and will stire the scallops back in right before I serve it.

Also made french bread and mixed us some garlic butter to spread on it.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Pepperjack cheese burgers with jalepenos and fresh cut french fries. I just don't look forward to cooking tonight, i'm tired.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I put a chicken in the crock pot with pineapple salsa..it was an experiment!!! It turned out really good..we had it with some mac and cheese!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts