Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm on the road to my sister's in WVA, so it will be Subway, ham and turkey breast on wheat. That's the only thing fast I can get that's not loaded in calories. Gyro's sound good. I haven't had one of those in ages.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Jason told the boys we'd take them to do something fun tonight since they both made the honor roll. I'm guessing they'll get choice of dinner tonight too, which means we'll either go to the steakhouse, the Chinese restaurant, or McDonalds :rolleyes: Can you guess which one I'm not hoping for? lol

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I have no idea. My brother and his (very pregnant) wife are coming up for a visit. So we'll have to wait and see when they get here.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
No clue yet, we need to make a run to Meijer's while they still have their 10 for $10 and 11th one free sale. ;) Need cabbage, carrots, and taters for Tuesday, too.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Rita went to the store and got a bunch of meat and cheese, I'm guessin' samwhiches on some of the whole wheat I baked today.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
fish sticks and mac and cheese. i need to go shopping.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
We just got done with the weekly errand run, cleaning house and going to the store.

We are having BBQ chicken wings in the oven and tater tots as it is very simple and I am tired as I worked 4 tens M-Th and did all my house work etc today so I can go to the spring training baseball games the rest of the weekend.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Probably chicken noodle soup. I'm still struggling with this #**# virus/cold/bronchitis thing.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
We just got done with the weekly errand run, cleaning house and going to the store.

We are having BBQ chicken wings in the oven and tater tots as it is very simple and I am tired as I worked 4 tens M-Th and did all my house work etc today so I can go to the spring training baseball games the rest of the weekend.
chicken wings and tots sound good to me!

Not sure what I'm having. SU is in the garage for the night so I think I'm on my own. Maybe a grilled pepperjack sandwich and tomato soup...

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
We ended up having cold BBQ chicken pizza. By the time I got home from the store it was too late to start the pot roast I got on sale, so we will have that tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts