Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had the most delicious dinner. Honey pecan cranberry chicken, salad, and strawberry/blueberry shortcake for dessert.

What did you have for dinner?

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Honey pecan cranberry chicken? That sounds outstanding! Did you make it? If so, can you share the recipe?

We had takeout crab rolls.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hot wings, fresh from my oven....

Lucy

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Cajun crusted locally raised t-bone (hubby had one, the girls & I shared one) with (fresh) rosemary & olive oil new potatoes and balsamic marinated tomato salad.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Niçoise salad - a new favorite :)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
We cheated when cleaning out a drawer today mom found a $30 gift card that was 5 years old from The Cheesecake Factory. We went and got 2 orders of Chicken and Biscuits and 3 pieces of cheesecake to go as it is Spring Training and you wait for hours to eat in as it is just across the street from one of the ball parks. It ran us $18 including tip out of pocket for the 3 of us to eat.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Orange chicken w/ egg rolls. It was quite nummy if I do say so myself. I love Costco Orange chicken!!!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Last night was a very disappointing crab roll. Bill decided to make our own crab salad, but he used canned crab that was mush. :yell: Next time, we'll spring for the good stuff!

Tonight it will be chicken pasties. We haven't had these before, so not sure how good they are. However, the same brand (Albee's) of beef pasties are delicious, so we have high hopes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts