Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure, but it's getting late so I better decide soon.

Either hot dog again or maybe just a tossed salad. SU is working tonight and I don't feel much like making a fuss over dinner for just myself.

Last night seemed to be a chicken night for mist JLers... wonder what tonight will bring...

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Still got ham from the 4th, also baked potatoes and some of my stuffing.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Spaghetti with tomato sauce (with meatballs, onion and peppers).

Steve is away this week and I am tired today so I am going the "effortless" route. Breaded chicken strips, corn on the cob & sweet potato fries.
If you made it all from scratch, that is a gourmet meal in my house. If its from a package, then that's more our style! ;)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
We had dal lentil wraps (lentils, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber) from Whole Foods tonight. Too hot to cook, I don't get our CSA stuff until tomorrow, and I didn't get off work until late (being on call sucks).

Tomorrow we're going to the Phillies game - hot dogs, crab fries and lemonade for me!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Ended up with ham and cheddar on homemade deli rye.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I had one of the 4 hotel offered salads........again.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Corn, I husked & boiled. Sweet potato fries, I made myself. Chicken strips, came from the takeout counter at Superstore. =)
Wait...what? This was a post by Theresa, right? :eek:
LOL!

We had a roast with potatoes and broccoli...all pre-cooked except the broccoli...and tonight we're having spinach quiche. Pre-prepared...also from Superstore. ;) (yeah you can tell I'm a mom of a 1 month old with quick meals all ready to go...lol)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.