Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having Ramen Noodles :laugh:. Our eggs are way beyond the date of them being safe to eat and we're out of cereal lol.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I had a Thomas wheat bagel with honey butter on it. yummmmm
(make mental note to buy milk, as the 1/2 gal left in the fridge is expired) :vomit: :vomit:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
SawyerAndMe990 said:
Im having Ramen Noodles :laugh:. Our eggs are way beyond the date of them being safe to eat and we're out of cereal lol.
If they smell good enough to eat, they are. ;)

I got up early and worked on some pictures and had 3 double esspressos before work, had a couple cream filled long johns a bit ago. So I'm full of caffine and sugar and no customers. :(

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I skipped breakfast. I had a turkey sandwich and some applesauce for lunch though.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Non-healthy breakfast day here. We had toasted whole wheat english muffins topped with a poached egg, a slice of cheese, and 2 strips of crispy bacon. Coffee for the adults, OJ for the kids :hungry:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
delmonico said:
SawyerAndMe990 said:
If they smell good enough to eat, they are. ;)

I got up early and worked on some pictures and had 3 double esspressos before work, had a couple cream filled long johns a bit ago. So I'm full of caffine and sugar and no customers. :(
Lol I was in the Culinary Arts program and am now scarred for life when it comes to bad eggs. We spent a whole month learning how to cook them and it really was a month too long. Back in the day I didn't used to care but now since my instructors had to be all graphic im ultra paranoid about my chicken abortions. Yes im aware they are unfertalized ;).

Though im sure both my instructors would drop dead if they knew I was eating Ramen Noodles lol.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I am hoping for Chocolate Chip pancakes this morning.

My friend who works on a cruise ship is home and leaves tomorrow. She makes them for me once when she is home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts