Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made an hour-by-hour schedule for my weekend so I don't miss getting everything done. I've been sick for the last 3 weeks and I have so much crap to do. Mostly cleaning and errands. We are meeting friends for drinks on Sunday near a movie theater so we can get our Alice in Wonderland tickets for next week. You have to get them ahead of time for the 3D IMAX or forget it.

You?

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Well, considering the amount of snow we've gotten since Wednesday night, it's safe to say we'll be resting from all the snowblowing and shoveling. I have to run up to Cherrybrook for dog food, too. Sunday is race day.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Tonight, shoveling snow and playing with the dogs. Tomorrow night we're having a pool party at our house, so I'll be cleaning up and cooking in the morning and then having fun in the evening. Sunday resting and laundry. I was in West Va last weekend so I'll be happy to spend the day at home with the dogs and hubby.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Still on vacation, leaving for the coast in a couple of hours! We're off until next Weds.:dance:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Wedding stuff of course!!!! Only a few more weekends until the wedding so we have all our weekends booked up!!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Sadly, shoveling snow. I couldn't keep up with it at work, so came home early. It is still coming down pretty hard. So tomorrow will have to shovel at home and work.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Tonight, monthly supper and beer with the yacht club members and then scoot to the first evening showing of this weekend's 14th annual Kansas Silent Film Festival/KSFF (a Buster Keaton film).

Tomorrow afternoon a memorial service and celebration of life for a longtime sailiing friend who recently died.

Tomorrow evening, KSFF

Sunday morning, church. Afternoon KSFF. Night, dance with Millie, I hope.

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
workin . Its that time of the month . lol

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Laundry. And then more laundry.

And I have to go buy a new suit because I have a big presentation Tuesday. One I have been working on for 2 years to be able to make. Much rides on the outcome - so - new duds for me!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Not much. Washing sheets in case Vanessa has to stay overnight while Molly has her pups.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Working, it's decent out, so I hope we're busy, nasty weather hurts bussiness. PBR in town today, so I'll have to deal with that crowd. (Labby and Mick's Mom, I doubt you are like a lot of them that will be in here today and wander up to the OWS.) I so want to say when a bunch of them come up here and try on a derby or other historic hat to say what I want.

Puts on hat, say's to friends, "Does this hat make me look dorky?" I so want to say, "No you look dorky with out the hat."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts