Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're going camping. The weather is gonna be great! This is Snicks favorite weekend of the year because she has her own private dock! (See siggy pic...)

I'll post some pics next week.

What's everyone else doing?

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Going to camp, woohoo! and doing work around the house, and having a picnic Monday with friends and dogs, walking back to the pond to let them swim.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
just another weekend for me. no special plans.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
YARD SALE! :D Y'all come on over and buy all our ****, please! We are combined with our neighbors and trying to de-clutter as much as possible.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
No big plans. We usually go to visit my family but apparently next year we need to call our kennel more than a month out - they were already booked! So we're staying here.

I hope to get some yard work done. Finally see Star Trek. Probably get together with some friends. Listen to the Indy 500 on the radio. (Grrrr, stupid city blackout - you have to go out 100 miles to see it on TV. Sucks. Oh, but they tape delay it and play it in the evening for us. You know, after you already know the winner. Yay.)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Playdate for Remy and Brooklyn tomorrow. Definitely going to see Terminator this weekend. Maybe Angels & Demons too. Monday is our 11 year wedding anniversary so I'm sure we'll go out for a nice dinner.

And I see several naps in my future. :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Nothing special. I have to work for a few hours each day. Im filling in for some friends who have plans, to help them out. We have a BBQ planned for Sat night for any family in town.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Happy Anniversary Melissa! No big plans, we tend to stay home on these 3 days weekends- the campgrounds are way to busy for us! We'll have a BBQ on Monday!

·
Registered
321 Posts
It is a long weekend in the UK too but I am working overtime from 8-12 tomorrow morning than after lunch will be playing with my 2 year old Grand-daughter Lily who is coming for a sleepover while her Daddy plays golf and goes out to wet her new baby brother, Oscar's head. He was born on the 13th May and weighed 10lbs and 10oz - ouch. New mummy is staying at home, catching up with some sleep and having a girls night in to celebrate with her friends. Sunday will be chilling and hopefully if the weather is good we will have our first bbq of the year. Monday- who knows but certainly some lovely long dog walks with Bailey

If someone could give me an idiots guide to posting pics I will send some of new baby

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Working tonight, Sat and Sun, going to the farm with rowdy on Mon and over to the Cematary at 11 when the talmadge VFw is over there for their salute.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
today was my birthday so i took a personal day and spent it at the barn. the husband bought me a new harness, lead rope, and horse brushes so i used them all on storm today. she loves the pampering. tomorrow, we might go check out a few houses and my dad is taking me to dinner. sunday i'm having a little birthday get together, and monday, back to the barn and maybe a picnic. this will be a relaxing weekend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts