Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at work... Ya, I'd say my ipod or mp3, but I don't have any of that stuff. Just regular cd players stationed all over.

I think I don't have an ipod or mp3 because I hate having things in my ears. Which may or may not have stemmed from the Star Trek movie in which that bug was almost inserted into Chekov's ear, and my cousin then spending hours pinning me down at various stages over the course of our childhoods with various bugs threatening to do the same to me. I did melt his army men for that stunt, but I digress.

This post is about what's in my cd player, and this is it.

Track # 4 is my absolute favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQdC7h609k8

not to mention, I love her hair.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Let's go back to your ear problem. I can relate. I think I have a heights issue because my brother always threatened to push me off of high places. Like, Carlsbad Caverns bottomless pit.. Mountain Overlook areas... Edges of ditches.

Yeh, I can relate.

Let me go listen to your song. I love new music.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
see! it's things like that that shape us as adults! I also hate busses, and I think it's because he tricked me into getting on one which I then was stuck on for four hours. When the bus driver finally thought to ask me if I was getting off, and I told him my cousin was supposed to get on too, and didn't , well, thankfully he remembered where I got on and brought me back. Only to find my cousin waiting for me in the area, who then threatened me with death should I ever tell anyone what he did. I melted more of his army men for that.... come to think of it, I think this was all the same summer......

·
Registered
428 Posts
Forget the army men. Let's find that cousin and melt him. I got a new Fisher Price laser gun. It's really cool.

I like that song. I like her choos. *snort*

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
The albm is only $5 at the Amazon mp3 store. I have a $15 credit so I think I'm going to download it!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

Not bad, I can't say it'd be what I'll listen to all day, but its not bad by any means.
Thanks.

Cheers,

Pottsie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts