Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh really? That is too bad! He was so nice. I think about what a wonderful person he was and how much he had to contribute to the board.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea, he made it very clear how disappointed he was with us. Deleted his account and now takes up residency at the board the Amandas started. I miss him.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I still get e-mail from Mark from time to time. Daisy has cancer. She had surgery for it recently and came thru okay.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I read that on the other board. Poor baby girl. :(

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still get e-mail from Mark from time to time. Daisy has cancer. She had surgery for it recently and came thru okay.
Oh no!!! That is terrible! I am glad that the surgery went well though. Poor girl :(

I miss him too, and was actually really looking forward to seeing him on here. Dan, will you please tell him I said hello the next time you happen to hear from him?

Amy, what is the new board the Amandas started???

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Don't panic.. the worrisome area was scar tissue.. infected i think.. and a small cancer cell was found but it wasn't serious and just needed monitoring.. i think that's right..

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Don't panic.. the worrisome area was scar tissue.. infected i think.. and a small cancer cell was found but it wasn't serious and just needed monitoring.. i think that's right..

Yes. Didn't mean to push the panic alarm button.

I miss Mark, too. He always made me smile when describing Mighty Mortgage Manor.

And EVERY Sept 11 since 2001 I thought of him and his heroism.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know, that house was beautiful! And he did a lot of wood working too. I miss him. Wish people wouldn't feel compelled to leave, but based on recent events I can understand why people would choose to. Sad :(

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Don't you have to be invited to post on that other board??

I miss Mark too. :( It's too bad that he left. And sadly, I don't even remember what was over- politics, I think??

I hope Daisy is doing well now!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.