Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were faced with a possible evacuation from our home this morning due to a Gas Leak after an automobile accident. Fortunately the line was capped and we were allowed to stay here.

After the fact I realized the only things I thought about taking were our dogs and the things they would need along with our prescriptions.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
In an emergency, the only things I would want to grab--besides the boys!- would be photos. I have quite a few that are old and could never be replaced. Other than that--most things are replaceable.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
The dogs and my guns

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
MidwestGirl said:
Tundra Aries said:
MidwestGirl said:
Our pets and my contacts :laugh:
:laugh: And my kids.
I would too but it seems like they are never home..... :whistle:
:laugh: True...but I'd have to grab mine...they're always home, shouldn't mine be in school already..what's the age again :suspious:
:laugh: are they jabbering?

G

·
MidwestGirl said:
Tundra Aries said:
MidwestGirl said:
Tundra Aries said:
MidwestGirl said:
Our pets and my contacts :laugh:
:laugh: And my kids.
I would too but it seems like they are never home..... :whistle:
:laugh: True...but I'd have to grab mine...they're always home, shouldn't mine be in school already..what's the age again :suspious:
:laugh: are they jabbering?
:laugh: Yes lots...so this means they can go to school then.

Sorry for the hijack...I just wanna know. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
The dogs and my purse. If I had enough time, I'd also grab the tower to my computer and the laptop computer.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Oh, just thinking about this makes my chest tighten. I have a phobia about fire and I always plan what to grab at night when I can't sleep...Dogs, wedding album, certain items of jewelry and my glasses.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
i probably wouldn't be able to think straight after herding all the dogs into the surburban....

after that; my laptop, my pills ... and if I had time, a few clothes and my external harddrive and CD's that has my pics on it.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
kids, pets, our daughter's things (all packed together), and our photos (all together). Not really sure what I would do about Dexter once I rescued him though...he can't stay out of his cage for very long.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts