Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dog park yesterday. All the normal people were there. There is this guy I have always thought of as weird and make sure I am on the other side of the park. He is a recently married man who adopted 3 sisters and a dog. Anyways. He has talked to Jerome plenty of times. I have talked to his wife.

So Me and another lady are grabbing our dogs to leave the dog park. As I am walking through talking to the lady. The guys yells out across the park

" I just have to tell you, you have a really nice rack." :eek: He is even pointing at my chest. I just looked at him with this look like are you serious? The other people looked at me like WOW. Did he just say that?? WTH.

So I am driving home and trying to think if I tell Jerome. I didn't want to say anything because I am pretty sure the next time Jerome sees this guy he will say something. However since there were so many people there. I was also thinking someone would bring it up in front of Jerome. SO I told him. He isn't happy at all.

He is there daily, and I was so pissed I didn't really say anything back last night. Should I say something to him the next time here is there. Most of the time he is still with his wife and kids.

I just think that was rude. I was offended. I was also embarrassed. So many people where there and they all just stopped in shock.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
That's incredibly rude. I would probably not say anything to the guy about it, since you didn't say anything last night. On the other hand, if he ever tries to have another conversation with you about anything, tell him that you're not interested in talking, since he obviously has other things on his mind.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
That definitely was uncalled for! Sorry you had to encounter such a disrespectful guy! :-\

If it were me, I probably would've said something to him. But I would say something to him next time you see him if he says something else.

So RUDE! :mad:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
What a creep! What normal sane person with a wife and three kids would scream that out for the whole neighborhood to here. I mean I know most all guys would think that, but if your married with a family you would think he would want to be a bit more discreet in his pigginess. I agree I would tell him your not interested in talking with him and try to stay as far away from him as possible.

G

·
Yeah I would have said something back. SOrry but I would. I get guys looking at my rack no matter what I am wearing. Well the other day I was wearing one of my t-shirt like a ladies size shirt. No plunging neck line. And it wasnt even that tight. Guy at the store with his wife wouldnt take his eyes off of my rack. So after standing there for 5 mins and this guy never looked away, I looked at him and said "dude you got a problem, I mean your wife is standing right there". Then Cody asked him to stop because neither of us like it.

My boobs were not out for show that day. I know when to keep them put up and when to let them out. I never use to see guys looking at me like that. But Cody pointed it out one time and now I always see it.

Amanda I hope you dont see this guy again. Or if you do he just keeps his mouth shut. Or maybe you can help him keep his mouth shut. :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Holy RUDE! At this point I would probably just avoid the guy, and if he ever said anything again I would definitely say something not so nice back.

Sam, I give you props for calling that guy out in the store!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am really suprised I didn't say anything back. I am normally very vocal, sometimes to vocal. But I was shocked. I didn't even know what to say. Plus it's not even like they were out. I wear t-shirts and stuff because I know I will get dirty from the dogs.

He comes there everyday. I wouldnt' be suprised if some of the older ladies. They are very mother like say something to him.

·
Registered
578 Posts
:eek: That was actually the face I made when I read your post. What a jerk!!! I would like to think I would have had some witty response for him, but like you I probably would have been too shocked and would have been kicking myself all the way home for NOT saying anything. At this point, I would ignore and avoid him and if he said so much as "Nice day we're having, huh" to me I would let him know that if he wanted to bring his dog to the park, it's a public place and I can't stop him, but I don't appreciate his ridiculously rude comments and I don't like him so don't talk to me EVER. I might also throw in a "and if I hear you say anything like that to me or any other woman here again I will call the police and file harassment charges so fast your freakin' head will spin."

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG that is so rude!! :mad:

G

·
I like the moose knuckles response too.

I cannot believe the set on that guy to have said something like that. What a jackass. I think Jerome should go with you next time. And if you go alone and dude says something to you use the moose knuckles comment and then ask him how his wife and kids are.

What a POS that guy is.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I took Mambo to the park today. The ladies we really mad. I wish he would have shown up than. But of course me and Mambo where there and I see his car show up. I left. I don't want to be near the guy. The ladies at the park want to ask him not to return. I guess the other day he was takling about stuff an adult shouldnt be talking about to a girl maybe 15 or 16. What a loser. I wish his wife would come up there while I am there. I would hate to make her upset. But this guy she has is a jerk off.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry Just venting. Just hate the fact I feel uncomfortable at a park I have been going to for close to a year now because of this guy. :-[

1 - 20 of 28 Posts