Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read Karina's thread on lab chat about Yeller and Louie Armstrong comes on the radio singing "What a wonderful world". That song makes me teary eyed on a good day, I have to go in the bathroom and cry now, literally. Sometimes, it's hard to remember that it is a wonderful world.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
That song reminds me of my grandmother dieing. I was only 12, she and I were VERY close and she died unexpectantly. The day after she died my dad and I drove to the airport to pick up my Uncle and the song came on the radio. We both sat in the car and sobbed. It makes me cry just thinking about it.
It's played at almost every wedding I go to. My husband knows what this song does to me so everytime it comes on at a wedding, he comes and gets me and starts talking about anything to distract me.

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Yes some days it is hard to remeber it is a wonderful world. But it is.... Even the saddest days or memories have some great ones behind them, but on bad days we just can't see them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.