Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine were Maroon & Gold. Go EAGLES!

And don't ask me to do a cheer, because I don't do that anymore. In fact, I don't think I could even do a jump anymore. ::)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Our colors were purple and gold and we were the Baker Bulldogs.

Sheesh.... that's been a few years, LOL. This June will be 17 yrs :eek:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
We were The Rebels, and we were Red, Whie and Blue. I don't want to admit what reunion I'm on...

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Purple and gold and we were Vikings. Then I moved highschools, 2.5 hours and 225km away, and guess what my colours were then?

Purple and gold and we were Vikings. Man, was I disappointed............

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Red, white and black were the colors of the Onteora Indians. The mascot was changed a few years ago when some people made a stink about the political correctness of the Indians.

Mads Mom said:
...Sheesh.... that's been a few years, LOL. This June will be 17 yrs :eek:
Oh, phooey- I've got two sons older than that! LOL It'll be 26 years in June for me.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Red, white and blue and we were the Knights. Spotsylvania High School, VA.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
We were The Rebels, and we were Red, Whie and Blue. I don't want to admit what reunion I'm on...
Ha ha... c'mon admit it!!

First HS was Maroon and Grey - Grey Ghosts (JV was the Spookies and the pom-pom girls were the Spirritts)

Second HS was Blue and White - Flyers

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
My first high school the colors were green and white, and our mascot was a......marker....yes....a friggen crayola marker.....really struck 'fear' into the hearts of our rival schools let me tell ya that! ;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
My first high school the colors were green and white, and our mascot was a......marker....yes....a friggen crayola marker.....really struck 'fear' into the hearts of our rival schools let me tell ya that! ;)
Was your cheer "Hey! We're gonna color outside your lines!!!"??

J/K sorry - that was mean, but....

HA! That is too funny! I have never heard of something like that before!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
oooo...Stacey would love that!! LOL

1 - 20 of 73 Posts