Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I didn't think that the ads were as interesting as years past, and I can't even remember one in particular from last night -except- Betty White and the "fiddling groundhog" because my husbands nephew -in-law is president of the company that put those ads out so we were watching for them. We had been told to watch for "the fiddler", but it took us a few seconds of the groundhog for me to yell - that's the fiddler! Oh and of course the BudWeiser horses - always my personal favs.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The bark collar.
Clydesdales and the calve/bull

Not sure what they were selling<g>, but the message carrrier was great!!!!

I find it interesting that some of what I think are great advertisements do register a product with me. i.e. the ad with Betty White, cute but I have no idea what they were selling.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
The Doritios / bark collar ad got the most laughs at our house. After that Betty White/Snickers, then the E-trade diversification and for what ever reason it was on the Leno/Oprah/Letterman ad was good.

What I didn't get were all the stupid male ads with men in their underwear. Waste of airtime and money.

Overall as a group the E-trade were great. Budweiser were the worse we've ever seen.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
I loved the one for casual friday's, all the folks who looked like normal people instead of models........cracked me up.
Admit it......everyone will be looking around their office today and wondering.........

I thought the bark collar was stupid......had an obvious ending and was overacted.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
loved the clydesdale and bull one...

casual friday was funneh...i was sitting here thinking most of us humans are disgusting to look at in the buff. goes to show why they have to have supermodels and lots of air brushing for advertising.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Doritos - Bark collar and the one where they were in the gym, and the guy uses the Dorito as a throwing star.

I also liked the e-Trade one "Milkaholic". Cracked me up, that is what I called my kids when they were babies.

ETA . . . I forgot about the Bud Light ads. I loved the meteor one, and the one where they were stranded on the beach.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I posted the dorito's little boy ad on my FB last week. Loved it. Followed by the volkswagon punch commercial with Stevie Wonder and the Milkaholic etrade commercial.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I can't believe nobody mentioned the Google ad where he was searching for how to meet hot girls in Paris and by the end was searching for where to buy baby cribs in Paris. I loved that one; I hope they play it all the time.

Hated the Audi Eco Police ad. Somehow it seemed way too close to living in California to be funny, especially as I just loaded up on regular old lightbulbs since California is outlawing them in favor of twisty bulbs.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Loved the Google one.
And LOST -- w/the beer!!!
Stevie Wonder
The Simpsons
Betty White/Abe Vigoda. Best of the set.
Except for maybe Dave/Oprah/Leno

HATED the screaming chickens (Free Grand Slam Tuesday).
Wasn't a big fan of the one w/the guy in the casket, w/the Doritos, either.

Didn't see the bark collar one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.