Just Labradors banner

What should I serve on good friday to my friend?

• ham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • turkey

• pork loin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember a few weeks ago I went to my Indian friends for dinner. Well I invited them to my house for an easter dinner with all the trimmings so they can see how we eat. I just can't decided which to serve. Usually we have turkey or ham (neither she has tried but is willing) and she also asked about the pork loin-what it was etc. so I can't decided which one to make. She has requested either cheesecake or apple pie for dessert cause she wants to try them LOL(nothing like being demanding LOL)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I'd make a little bit of everything. ;) LOL.

And can I come??

G

·
I voted pork loin just cause it sounds so yummy.

I would stick with one main course, but hey, I'd make both desserts just so she could try each.

Have fun and let us know.....

G

·
BuddyandBailey said:
nope I am Christian I wasn't raised not to eat meat on certain days etc so I don't know all those rules :)
I think we all know what you meant, but I just want to say maybe you should say you are "Protestant" instead of "Christian"

Catholics are Christians too.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JollyMolly said:
BuddyandBailey said:
nope I am Christian I wasn't raised not to eat meat on certain days etc so I don't know all those rules :)
I think we all know what you meant, but I just want to say maybe you should say you are "Protestant" instead of "Christian"

this is a poll of what I should serve for dinner

G

·
BuddyandBailey said:
JollyMolly said:
BuddyandBailey said:

this is a poll of what I should serve for dinner
I know. I wasnt trying to be mean spirited or stir up drama. I was trying to politely make you aware of it. But it's kinda hard on the internet to convey it. Sorry.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I was hoping to be the tie breaker with my vote for ham, but it's now neck and neck. I loooooove ham. :) (pork tenderloin would be my second choice. Not too fond of turkey.)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I asked her Karina- she doesn't eat any meat but her family can't have beef. She told me her kids love ham as they have had hamburgers at Mcdonald's. felt really bad when I told her that it wasn't ham they were eattingbut that it was beef . She said that they would love to try either pork or turkey or even fish but she has no clue how to cook them. I don't eat fish. this is why I decided to give her a Easter dinner. (maybe even do alittle easter hunt.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Ditto that Meliss. With coleslaw and asparagus and carrots and mashed potatoes...oh, and that bunny cake I make and ......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts