Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was planting some flowers in the front I thought I would be nice again today and fill the pool. I go to check on the status and this is what I find.
I guess Sully or Roo (my best guesses) decided to play with the hose and create some great muddy holes to dig!

One of the guilty party.

he guilty pair racing after I hosed them down. They were covered in mud!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Psssh, talk about ruining a perfectly great time!

I am sure they loved the pool, but it looks like the mud holes got a higher ranking.

Lesson learned here... never leave the garden hose running lest you want a bunch of muddy puddles & puppies!!!

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yeah - Coco and Abbey would have voted for the hose and mud puddles too. You can tell your pups had a grand time until Mom came back and broke up the fun. At least you have a pool to wash them down it! :D Great pictures.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Kim, those pictures are priceless and made me smile for sure!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Psssh, talk about ruining a perfectly great time!

I am sure they loved the pool, but it looks like the mud holes got a higher ranking.

Lesson learned here... never leave the garden hose running lest you want a bunch of muddy puddles & puppies!!!

:cool: :cool:
I KNEW BETTER! I apparently was having a blonde moment though. This is not the first time my dogs have done this... STUPID ME!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts