Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so tonight we are celebrating the birthdays of two of my good friends.

I want to make something sweet (cake, muffins, cookies, etc) for their party tonight, but I'm not sure what to make.

There will be upwards of 20 people, so if I make something to bring to the actual party, it will have to feed a lot of people.

I'm not opposed to making something to bring over before the actual party starts, either, so it could be just a regular 2-layered cake.

Any thoughts/ideas?

TIA!
Justine

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I just made cupcakes for my superbowl party and I got about 20 from the cake mix I bought. I used a devil's food choc. cake mix, then I made my own icing. You can personalize the cupcakes for each friend using the colored sugar, or M&M's or something like that. And use colored cupcake liners for extra "prettiness". Yum, I want some now!!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I just made cupcakes for my superbowl party and I got about 20 from the cake mix I bought. I used a devil's food choc. cake mix, then I made my own icing. You can personalize the cupcakes for each friend using the colored sugar, or M&M's or something like that. And use colored cupcake liners for extra "prettiness". Yum, I want some now!!
I like your idea!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Wow, those 2 look really good. I'm not that skilled when it comes to baking so I'm really liking Ender's Mom's recipe! I'm going to bookmark that one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts