Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is the dilema! I pull the OB and Rally schedules for the next 6 months and I am trying to decide who gets to do what, when, and where.

With 3 in different stages of training, and gas being unreasonably expensive, it's hard to decide who I should focus on next.

Probably Grace because she has no title at all. There are some in-town shows in June and September too. Makes me want to enter them ALL, both days!!!

Do any of you go through this headache too? Why didn't I just stop with ONE dog! LOL ;D ;D

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Yes, and I usually take all my dogs. Get's expensive and it's a pain in the butt running from ring to ring, but I can't see just taking one or two if all three can compete.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I agree with Linda. If I'm going thru the expense of going (gas, hotel) I'm entering everyone in everything. ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Well, being down to one dog now I don't have the multiple but I am more careful about judges, distance, etc.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Yes! Yes! Me too!

I think I feel like you about it...whoever is "behind" gets the next show. :)

I am not talented enough yet to handle more than one. I BARELY manage one!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I agree with Connie - I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with both dogs at the same time. My instructor said the other night that she thought Sky was ready - but I really want to make sure she has the finishes both left and right down. She's finally doing a left finish pretty good, but she still doesn't like going behind my back for a right - so she stays home while I continue with Moose. We've signed up for Rally Novice at the beginning of June. I'm hoping to finish our RN on Saturday and get a chance to do an advanced course on Sunday to see how we do.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I am showing three at once. As others have said, if I am going, I might as well do all three! Makes the day go quicker!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts