Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought of you, Nathan, as SU and I sat in our back yard and listened to the racket.

Folks from the city housing inspection dept. had told our next door neighbor that the ginormous, ghetto-looking shed he built in his backyard is too close to the fence and several few feet too large. So what'd he do?

Took an ancient, dying chainsaw to the sucker on Sunday. Clouds of black smoke puffed overhead while the lovely strains of
"wompwompwompwompwompRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRwompwompwompwomp" continuously filled the air. ::)

It was a wondrous Earth Day on my block. :p

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Ha! We had a little street fair here in The People's Republic. Spotted owls were falling out of the sky, choked by the great clouds of patchouli.

I celebrated by driving to San Jose and back. :( At least I installed a motion-dector outdoor light and some low-energy fixtures in our house.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! We had a little street fair here in The People's Republic. Spotted owls were falling out of the sky, choked by the great clouds of patchouli.
Hee hee. I just choked on the fumes of the dying chain saw engine and laughed, thinking about your Earth Day thread last week and how truth really is stranger than fiction sometimes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts