1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
He's helping you to recycle. What an environmentally-enthusiastic puppers...:D

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
He's trying to shred any evidence that may have been in that bag. What evidence??? Who knows, and labs don't care.:D

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Cute!! Dozer likes empty paper towel rolls. He just tears them up and spits out the pieces.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Who needs kongs, bags will do!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
All Gracie's toys and she loves the cardboard coffee cup holders from dunkin donuts...of course she also loves everything she is not suppose to have. She is the BEST:)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
My DDs Cockapoo is like that. Only we don't have to give him a bag. He will find paper to shred somewhere, and it doesn't take him long.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
At least yours gets her "toys" out of the trash. Miss Katy prefers to help herself to the stack of mail that comes daily. At least it encourages me sort it promptly. ;)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Cute!! Dozer likes empty paper towel rolls. He just tears them up and spits out the pieces.
Oooh those are "toot toot toooooots"... my dogs go nuts when we make noises with them.... but I have to remember, dont put your lips against the Christmas ones, because a head butt from their end of the tube can cause a fat lip...:eek:

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Awww! That's sweet! I know some people discourage it but whenever my labs get ahold of a piece of paper like that, I love watching them diligently pulling it apart and spitting the little shreds out of their mouths. Tudor used to say it was like they are plucking feathers off of birds.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Awww! That's sweet! I know some people discourage it but whenever my labs get ahold of a piece of paper like that, I love watching them diligently pulling it apart and spitting the little shreds out of their mouths. Tudor used to say it was like they are plucking feathers off of birds.
They spit it out? :eek: Not Champ - he eats every bit of paper he can get his mouth on! Toilet paper rolls, used Kleenex, paper towels, paper plates, bags, you name it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts