Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here wasnt the best behaved dog before going on vacation. But now he is a being a punk. Won't listen at all. Barking back at me when I tell him no. Than he Barked at a child yesterday. Mambo has never barked at anyone while on leash. We were out side going potty, well he was ;) and a child (maybe 5) was playing in her front yard. Mambo darted her way and barked like I have never heard before.

What got into him? We will be working on training this week. Maybe not having many rules for a week went to his head. ::)

Anyone else deal with this after being away for a little while?

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah labzilla acts like a punk when I am gone for a few days or we go away for a few days. She's been acting like a bit of a punk since she's been on house arrest too but then she's on a leash 24/7 too so she can't get too punky... ;)

NILF for Mambo and lots of reminders of who is boss. Welcome back by the way. :)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Mambo was in kennels, right? dogs can easily 'forget' manners when they are free to do what they want for a period of time. I bet within a week or two when your rules are enforced back on him he will be his old self.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts