Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up at 5 am with DH and got him off to work then back to bed until 6:50. At 7:30 I open my eyes and look at the clock! :eek: WTF!!! No Alarm! I fly out of bed, fed the girls, put them out to potty, ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, did makeup, fixed hair, got dressed, kissed the girls goodbye and was out the door by 7:44. At work with a minute to spare, 7:59. Now if this is how my Monday is starting, what's the rest of the week going to be like ?:confused: I hate it when that happens. This happened on my 2nd day at my job too, only it was due to a power outage that we were unaware of and both my DH & I were running a tad behind. :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was my mistake, we had a small power loss on Friday night and Saturday when I reset the clocks, I set it for pm instead of am. dumb, dumb dumb. Oh well at least I made it ok.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm just impressed that you get up with your hubby to get him off to work! DH leaves for work at 4am and he does just fine getting ready with out me! He usually comes and gives me a kiss goodbye, but I stay snuggled in- your a much better wife then I :) Sorry your morning started out like that, I hate it when that happens.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Glad you made it on time. :) I've been known to set my alarm for PM instead of AM before, it's easy to do.

We have a couple of wind-up alarm clocks for nights when it's storming and one or the other of us HAS to be up at a certain time. I also got one of those atomic clocks that always sets itself to the correct time. Love that clock! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.