Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, Rush is such a gentle soul, I love that about her.
Boo is a brat, and that's what makes her so fun.:)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I love Baloo's overall attitude and approach to life. He's so fun and sweet and joyful all the time, it reminds me to cherish the important things in life and not waste energy on stuff that's not worth it. :)

With Peanut, I love her willingness to please. She tries so very hard to do what's asked of her, even if she's afraid or nervous or confused. She's my A student, to Baloo's class clown. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
His enthusiasm for EVERYTHING! Want to go for a car ride? YES! Want to go for a walk? ABSOLUTELY! Want to go outside and watch me garden? SURE! Want to curl up with me a take a nap? TOTALLY! Want to follow me around the house while I clean? SOUNDS AWESOME!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Shanny - her badness. It doesn't faze her if you get mad. She'll just give you the doggy finger and go about her business

Libby - her bitchiness. What Libby wants, Libby gets. Period, end of sentence. She is such a ***** she is the dog I take when I introduce dogs to water. She frustrates them so badly with the way she hogs the bumper that they jump into the water without a thought out of frustration.

Seamus - his gentleness. He's a wuss but he's a good soul.

Teddie - the blend between her parents. She can be the biggest ***** just like her momma, but then in the next second is gentle and sweet.

Jake - his goofiness. He makes me laugh and he makes me cry with how much he loves me.

Quinn - her silliness. Her whole butt wiggles at times when she's really really happy.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Cybil - She was a big love and was all heart, but she could be protective if she felt she needed to be ... never aggressive, just protective.

Dozer - I don't know him well enough yet.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi is such a lover, greets everyone with a kiss whether they want it or not! It's made it a chore to teach her "down". Now she knows she has to get the o.k before giving kisses- and no jumping aloud! :D

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Dutch = his sweet, gentle soul and devotion to me.
Zena = she is just sweet, sweet, sweet and I love how she squinches her eyes when she gets loving.
Zoe = her enthusiasm for life and how she comes to my side if she thinks I am upset to comfort me.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Rider, I love the way he is OCD about water, and retrieving in the water. You can see his soul deep in his eyes and he makes me giggle with the way he squinches his lips when I scratch a certain part of his face.

Rookie, **** this dog is hilarious. He is my wiggle butt elephant boy. He loves to please me, is a big goof and mush, and screams like his mother when he wants to get into the water after his birds. Makes me laugh all of the time.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Blackie - She loves to ride in the car and ride shotgun, loves to walk and loves to cuddle.

Ranger - He's a Mama's boy, a bad Mama's boy, but one none the less.

Reggie - He a love muffin with an exceptional joy for life. His tail is always wagging. He loves to meet people on his walk and is very gentle with children.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Jazzy's loyalty and enthusiasm to be right by my side and love every minute of it!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Molly is the gentlest soul. Loves everyone, wouldn't hurt a fly.
Abby is bold & not afraid of anything & loves evryone.
Both for their unconditional love. :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Rhys is my spit into the wind kind of guy, life on the edge and no holds barred. I admire him greatly.

Ruby is my super sensitive girl. She can read me and my moods and emotions so quickly, sometimes I don't even realize I am feeling that way.

Virginia is my balance. Her self confidence is her greatest asset, she just oozes 'happy' & 'fearless' all the time. She's also incredibly funny, down to the bone funny.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Indy is my heart dog, he's perfection and I melt everytime I look at him...he's my everything and I cant imagine my live without my best friend...

Jobe is my mellow man....He's got the saddest mushy face that makes you just wanna smooch him all day long...he wont leave your side, even when he's off leash and has the opportunity to roam, he just wants to be with his people...he's a very loyal, loving, hunka chunka chocolate love...

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
With Emilu, it is her face - yes, her face! I think she has the most beautiful face, and I often catch myself just looking at her, and her very expressionful face. I also love how sensitive she is to my moods. If I am at all upset, she comes over to see what is wrong.
Skippy - the way he loves me to death, follows me all around, even though it is harder and harder for him to get up and down easily.
The both of them - how continously very happy they are to see me - anytime, anywhere!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts