Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think for me, once I was looking at a alarm you put on your door that let out a loud God awful screech if someone opened the door. Well, dumb ass me had to try it and I had no idea how to turn it off. :doh: Everyone came to that isle and looked to see what was up. **** I was embarrassed, but looking back it was funny as hell!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I was thirteen years old, sitting on the grass talking to the boy of my dreams, and a dog walked up, lifted his leg and peed on me.

I've never gotten over it. I didn't talk to another boy for like eight years.

He (the boy, not the dog) friended me on Facebook and the first thing he said was "Remember the time the dog peed on you?". Oh yeah, I remember it.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I really don't embarass easily.

The only thing I can think of was during our wedding. I accidentally stepped on Eileen's veiltrain and her head jerked backward. It would have been barely noticeable except I was wired for sound for our video and muttered, "Oh, Sh!t" But was loud enough to be heard.

The vid guy, when making our final product, took that piece of audio out. But Eileen's head-jerk is still visible. And anyone w/even a moderate ability to read lips knows what I said......

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I was doing my floor routine at a gymnastics meet when I was 15 or 16, and I landed funny and felt my leotard start riding up my butt. Pulling it out would have been a deduction, so I left it there. It continued to creep higher and higher, so I finsihed the routine, saluted the judges, and marched off the floor with both butt cheeks hanging out. It wouldn't have been so bad, but someone took a picture. That picture has haunted me ever since.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
My son is good at deflecting embarrassing situations onto someone else. A couple of years ago we went on a tour of a copper mine, and the kids didn't take jackets. My husband had extra jackets in the car, and gave them to Kyle and his friend. We started going down the very steep, very wet stairs into the mine, and Kyle slipped and slid all the way down. He landed at the bottom in front of a group of about 50 people. A few minutes later I heard him ask his friend to switch jackets with him, and he did. The rest of the tour people were coming up to his friend asking him if he was ok, and Kyle would just giggle.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
It was the 1970's. Those knitted bikini's were popular. I was in Florida. I got hit with a wave... and lost my bikini top. (they stretched notoriously when they got wet). I had to wrap my float around me to get out of the ocean. I was really embarrassed! Never did find the top either.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I was working at a restaurant waiting tables. A lot of Detroit Red Wings came there pretty frequently. I asked the guy at the table that I was waiting on if anyone ever said he looked like Brendan Shanahan. He said no. It was Martin LaPointe, one of his team mates. Everyone kept saying it was him. I didn't believe them until I looked at the credit card receipt and it said Martin LaPoint. I wanted to die! He and his wife and son came in quite often and I was always embarresed. i even apologized to his wife when she came in when they were on the road once.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.