Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see I've changed my signature picture to one of Ranger with his sucky ball that I took today. I say it is his because he will not let Reggie or Blackie touch it. He loves it -absolutely. He fell asleep today with the ball between his two paws with his head resting on it.

What surprises me is that stuffed toys have a lifespan of <30 minutes in this house but the sucky ball remains intact. I was sure he would de-stuffed it. I wonder if it is because it is totally round and there is no edge for them to start destuffing. Anyway I think I should start looking around for another one to keep on reserve.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
It almost looks like a giant hedgehog in your siggy. :)
They seem to last a long time... must get one for Seamus and Flynn. They do share nicely, believe it or not.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nance,

I'm sure the spikey-ness is due to the amount of dog saliva on it. I really do need to wash it.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
How Sweet! Ranger could teach Abby a thing or two about the care and lovin' of a sucky ball. She had hers destroyed in two minutes flat!.

Jeanne, if I find one at the Potomac, would you like me to pick one up for you?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Count yourself fortunate.....Cammy had her sucky ball for about 3 or 4 days. She started to nibble off the fuzzy part and VIOLA! A hole! Now, it's in about 4 pieces and we're still playing tug with them. :) I hope your will last.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pat,

It's funny, there were only two toys that Ranger & Crew did not de-stuff and this is one of them. I was going to drop by Petco on Monday night and was going to look for them. If I don't find them, can I pm you and have you look for them. I want to get two.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts