Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tv thread reminded me to tell you guys about our friends' dog Bingo. He's a Katrina rescue - they think border collie/lab mix. Way cute and good buddy of Remy's.

Anyways...he LOVES the laser light pointer and will chase it mercilessly in the house...the yard...where ever. We were over their house and after a round of "catch the red dot" we settled in for dinner. Then I noticed Bingo sitting next to me. Not begging for food or looking for affection. Just staring attentively at their phone. Upon further inspection I noticed they had a message...and a blinking red light on the phone to let them know.

I am positive Bingo thinks the laser light lives in the phone and was just waiting for it to come out and play! :laugh:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Shadow loved chasing the light, but then she knew where it came from and would get tired of playing fairly quickly. Buddy was the same, he caught on very soon that it came from the thing in my hand, and he would tire of it pretty quickly. I have not tried it since Champ came to live with us, because this place is too small for both of them to be running and chasing!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts