Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One coworker clipping her fingernails, one coworker typing so hard her keyboard is bouncing off her desk, a phone ringing....and just now "oh sh*t" :nono:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
What I hear . . . Bauer snoring. Kids are still asleep, and Bauer is napping by my desk. Working at home has made me very intolorant of people in general, working in an office would send me over the edge.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
the annoying voice of the guy from IT showing the new guy the computer ropes and hearing him say the computer is for company business only...LMAO....wondering how long it will take him to find out that is BS.
also someone having a body slam fight with the soda machine in the kitchen.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HA HA!! Good thread! I only hear my radio, I'm trying to tune everything else out.

one coworker typing so hard her keyboard is bouncing off her desk
I tend to do that. :redface:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
It's pretty quiet here. I can hear the occasional truck go by, the copier spitting something out and the girl in the office down the hall that sings to her radio. You can't hear the radio or understand what she's saying, just mumbling. Kinda like people with headphones on singing that can't hear themselves. That's what she sounds like.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You can't hear the radio or understand what she's saying, just mumbling. Kinda like people with headphones on singing that can't hear themselves. That's what she sounds like.
I HATE that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts