Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Grays birthday and he has 3 friends over. His girlfriend, a guy friend and another girl. Being the sneaky parent, I decided to listen to what was going on at the door. This is what I hear....
(Gray) Is it true that you like Kelsey?
(Brandon) Yes
(Brandon) Ok ok my turn. Gray truth or dare?
This is me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
(Gray) Dare
(Brandon) I dare you to....kiss Kelsey on the check.
This is me AGAIN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Now my ear is pressed harder
(Kelsey) Ok ok my turn, Gray I dare you to kiss Christian on the lips.
Theres not even a face for me now. Door swings open, everyone looks with surprised face. I tell them the door is staying open. They have an upset look on their face. They just went outside to play hide and seek. I made them take Christopher with them.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Eh, that ain't nuttin' compared what some kids are doing these days. Sad, but true. :eek:
You're a good sneaky parent. 8)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
30 years? It feels like just yesterday the same birthday party was going on. Except this time we were playing catch with water balloons, egg tosses. SIGH

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Oh come on, we payed Truth or Dare when we were 12. Granted it wasn't in the house with parents possibly listening, but we did it. It was just kissing and I don't remember it being a big deal.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
We certainly played truth or dare at 12. But back then we had so much unsupervised play time outside that I don't think parents knew it was going on. If it's not going to involve kissing then what's the point?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
If it's not going to involve kissing then what's the point?
Truth or Dare was never about kissing when I played it. Dare would be something like "make a prank call to so and so and blah blah blah".

Spin the bottle was about kissing. 8)

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Oh boy Rachel. I guess it's not getting easier then they grow up huh?! ;)

Make sure to tell Gray that I wish him a Happy 12th birthday!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
If it's not going to involve kissing then what's the point?
Truth or Dare was never about kissing when I played it. Dare would be something like "make a prank call to so and so and blah blah blah".

Spin the bottle was about kissing. 8)
Same here! I wouldn't play spin the bottle,too chicken I guess

Edited because I'm a dope!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
:p

I'll never forget the year we played truth or dare at my best friends birthday party and she was dared to put her feet in the toilet and move them around while singing "row, row, row your boat..." lmao...those were the good days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts