Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using Neutrogena Visibly Even (color = softest gold). I like it alot, but would like to try something different and alot lighter for the summer. I bought Covergirl Age defying makeup because it's a sheer cover, which is what I'm looking for. You know, something to cover imperfections, but yet doesn't look like I have makeup on. GREASY! It went on greasy, then my face felt greasy all day. :-X

What do you use?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every Covergirl I've tried went on greasy. :-\

·
Registered
578 Posts
I use a MaryKay foundation and then a light Lancome powder on top of it. I probably don't need the powder, but I just like the look of it when I'm done.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I can't remember for the life of me.. i know it's in a pump bottle with a red top.. and i bought the matching powder.

What i have the most trouble with is matching my skin.. i need to get one of those painter things and start mixing a bunch of them together.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
No foundation for me; I have fairly oily skin and it just makes it "shine". I used a pressed powder only...I think the one I have now is from Clinque.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
oh.. found it.. L'Oreal..

G

·
Jen said:
Bare Minerals. Love it!
Me too! Someone here said it was too cakey so I was hesitant to try it. I love it!
It took me about a week to work out the technique to apply just the right amount, but its so awesome!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I use a product like Bare Minerals - but its from a much smaller company. The Bare Minerals ended up making me look like the tin man. After extensive sampling, here is the company that had the product that worked the best for me:

http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/

I use the veena velvet and pure silk finishing powder.

Love how easily it goes on, and how it stays on....also has done nice things for the overall complexion.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
When I use foundation, I use Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint SPF 15.

The description:
"A refreshing, sheer wash of colour that hydrates and evens out skin tone. Protects with a powerful antioxidant complex and SPF 15 sunscreen. 4 skin-friendly shades wear beautifully alone or under makeup. Oil-free, so all skin types can benefit. "

·
Registered
5,082 Posts

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
I too feel like I clog my pores with foundation . I have the same bottle I used twenty years ago :eek: I did buy some maybelline, and I like it but I will only occasionally wear it on Sundays ;D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts